Saturday, September 13, 2014

ProCompression Leggings and an Awesome Trail Run

It was nice and cool when I woke up this morning. Way better than last week's heat/humidity!

The "slow" group was not very slow today. I don't know if it was the weather or that most of us are training for races right now, but while we kept commenting that we were going fast, no one ever made the move to slow down.

We did our usual run, which came out to 6.54 miles today (it varies a bit according to my Garmin). We finished in 58:48 - an 8:59/mile pace!

Since the weather was cool I got to finally wear my new ProCompression leggings! They were really comfortable, and I didn't have to mess with them at all during the run. I had a brief moment of panic when I couldn't find a pocket for my car key, but there's a hidden slit pocket in the waistband - crisis averted.

Please excuse my post-run hair.



You can also fold down the waistband and the cuffs, but I have a long torso so I probably won't be folding the waistband. The cuffs are pretty cute though.


This afternoon I'm watching Robin Hood: Men in Tights, researching GPS watches (I have a problem), and looking up recipes for dinner.


Weekends are my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Super speedy run! Nice! I love the way those tights fold up. So cute! Your afternoon of movies & "research" sound right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...