Monday, November 18, 2013

Work! For real this time.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, a little anxious about heading to work this morning.

The plan was for me to be an extra teacher in the room so I could observe and learn the lay of the land. Instead, three teachers and assistants called in sick so it was just me and the lead teacher with 11 two year olds. The day went remarkably well though.

A few highlights, because I'm REALLY tired.

  • So. many. toddler. hugs. :)
  • Three of the kiddos fell asleep at the lunch table.
  • Boxes and boxes of shiny new toys in my classroom just waiting for me to open them up.
  • The catalog of bulletin board/room decorations I get to pick things out from.
  • Super nice coworkers
 

Hopefully I will have some time to work in my classroom tomorrow. There are a lot of things I need to get done in there before December, and it sounds like it's going to be a full room!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...