Thursday, November 28, 2013

Shhh - and Happy Thanksgiving

I've had a bit of a cold this week. The little germ monsters at work got me. Then last night my voice started to get a little squeaky.

And then it was gone.

I am way less congested than I was and feel pretty ok other than the voice thing, so I'm hoping it will be short lived. I don't know what I will do if I can't talk to my class on Monday. I'm hydrating like crazy and trying to rest my voice as much as possible.

I made a pumpkin pie this morning and Tom made cranberry sauce last night.

Our Thanksgiving dinner was a lot of fun, good food and good company - and as a bonus we managed to not eat to a painful point. I was not very good company at dinner since I could barely talk, but it was still fun.

Here's your daily dose of Buddy. He really wanted to be on the couch and in the sun so he decided this was close enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...