Saturday, November 9, 2013

Someplace New

I'm no stranger to being in new places (my recent pre-employment background check revealed that I have about 15 previous addresses), but I always manage to forget the bad parts about moving. Changing addresses is never as simple as it seems like it should be, and switching states means new banks (I usually have local credit unions) and new car insurance. I don't even want to get in to how much of a pain in the butt some of this has been this move.
My new view
And I know that I'm not the world's most social person, but it is weird to only know a couple of people (and a dog). Meeting new people as an adult is always hard. When you're younger you have school to force you into social situations. Hopefully work will serve the same purpose once I get started next week.

Also, on an unrelated note I made these Lemon cookies from Tasty Kitchen the other day. They're amazingly delicious, good lemony flavor and not too sweet. I will definitely be making them again. Possibly next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...