Saturday, November 30, 2013

Home Alone

Tom is off to California for a week for work so Buddy and I are on our own. Buddy has transferred his stalker tendencies to me and follows me absolutely everywhere.


I made a list of things I wanted to get done today and I think I did about two of them. Oh well. I worked on my December lesson plans a bit. I figure everything I write down is one less thing I have to write down later. They have to be really detailed!

Rather than wash the dishes I decided to bust out the Christmas decorations.



There is now glitter all over the house.


I may have made Buddy lay down next to the tree to take this picture. He's getting really good at "stay."

And then I made cranberry bread (loosely based on this recipe) out of some of our leftover cranberry sauce. Naturally.

It's the last day of Pile on the Miles. I didn't make my goal, by any stretch of the imagination. I did about 25 miles this month. Between starting work and getting sick last week I didn't manage my time as well as I could have. Plus it's dark and cold when I'm not at work during the week. 

It's ok, once I get settled in my schedule at work I'll have a better chance of sticking to my running goals.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...