Sunday, November 24, 2013

Germ monsters

Thanks to work I now have another thing to waste time online with. Between general googling and Pinterest, I have been spending lots of time looking up ideas for my classroom. The internet is a dangerous time suck.

Buddy really likes having us both home on the weekend. But not as much as he likes sleeping in the sun behind the curtains.


I've been drinking tea and taking emergen-c all weekend, the kiddo germs are trying to take me down. The first few months of working with kids are always hard on your immune system.

Tom made some really delicious soup for dinner tonight. It had Italian sausage, kale, zucchini, carrots and beans. It's really cold out today so it was a good day for soup.

1 comment:

  1. Buddy has the right idea. You guys won for the coldest of the four places I check everyday! Keep taking the emergen-c and that soup sounds good for you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...