Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lazy Sunday

We had a good lazy Sunday today. Coffee and tv in the morning and then we took Buddy to the dog park in the afternoon so he could run around and get some energy out. He's now passed out on the couch.

Tomorrow is my first official day of work. I'm going to be spending time in another one of the toddler rooms so I can get to know some of the kids (and their parents) who are going to be moving to my class in a couple weeks.

The beginning of any new job always makes me a little anxious. I know everything will be fine after a few days, but trying to get the hang of things (and everyone's names!) the first day or so is always a little stressful.

Wish me luck!

Just so you don't feel deprived of Buddy pictures:



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...