Thursday, November 14, 2013

Responsible adulthood: round two

With all the proper documentation, I headed back to the DMV this morning. My line pass was only good for the first line, where they make sure you have all the paperwork you're supposed to have, so I still had to deal with line two. After a very long wait (the place was full of people and they only had two of 14 windows open) and an excessive amount of money, I now have a temporary license and new plates for my car.

I think it's kind of funny that in every other state I've lived in they just hand you your license right then and there. Apparently here they will mail me one in two weeks. But since they took my Alaska license I guess I'll be carrying my passport for a while so I have some photo ID.

Buddy was enjoying the sunshine in the living room this afternoon.
And then he convinced me to go for a walk.
How could I say no to that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...