Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm an idiot and my RoadID

Some days I'm kind of an idiot. We got this nice hands-free leash which has been great, but I really wished it was a few inches longer for when Buddy feels the need to zig zag in front of me (every two feet) and today I had the brilliant realization that I'm actually an idiot. I had it adjusted wrong and now it's plenty long enough.

Today I got my RoadID in the mail. It's not something we generally like to think about, but if something were to happen, especially as a runner who doesn't usually have more than my house key (and sometimes my phone) on me, a RoadID makes so much sense.


You can personalize them with your name, emergency contacts, allergies and anything else you can think of. They sell different sizes and styles so you can find one that won't bug you when you run (they are great for bike riders too!).

Mine has my name, birth year, the town I live in, Tom's number, my mom's number and even my blood type. All good information to have at the ready.

Now I just have to remember to wear it! :)

In other news, I bought a Kong for Buddy at Target today (because he keeps chewing his nylabone so violently that he makes himself bleed). I put a treat in there and he worked at getting it out for about ten minutes.



Disclaimer: RoadID has no idea who I am, I just wanted to share their cool product with you.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it takes awhile to figure things out:) The road ID sounds good. Looks like you and Buddy are getting all situated. Can't wait to meet him next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...