Sunday, November 10, 2013

Obsessed

So Tom and I are a little obsessed with this salsa. It's a tomatillo salsa with avocado, and it's amazing. We eat the entire container in one sitting and we really wish we could find it in a larger container. Bulk salsa seems reasonable, right?

I registered for the Sleepy Hollow Half Marathon today. It isn't until March, which gives me time to actually train for it (and hopefully keep me moving through the winter). I haven't run a half in a few years and I'm really looking forward to it.
After my first half marathon in 2010
I really like the half distance, it's long enough that I have to train and it's a challenge, but I don't feel like I'm going to die for days afterwards. Plus I get a sweet medal to add to my collection (three finisher medals counts as a collection, right?).

Our temporary retirement is quickly coming to an end. Tom starts work tomorrow and I have a staff development day. I don't officially start until the 18th, but I have 8 hours of CPR to look forward to on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...