Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lazy day


 We didn't do anything terribly exciting today. We slept in a bit, lounged, and ran some errands.

Buddy and I went for a short run before it got dark this afternoon. We just did a couple of miles around the neighborhood, but it was good to get out.

People are funny. I had two women we passed by on our run who seemed to think Buddy was dangerous. One lady crossed the street to avoid us, and the other warned her friend to "watch out!" as we approached. Buddy didn't so much as look at any of them so I thought it seemed a little overcautious. It's not like he was running free or growling at anyone - I sometimes wonder if he would even be helpful if I was actually in danger.

Also, the sunset was pretty tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...