Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fun Ruiner

This morning I was up bright and early so I could drive down to Scarsdale for my CPR class. Thankfully Tom has an extra GPS that I have abducted for use in my car or I would never go anywhere (or would just be lost ALL the time). I've never used one before I moved here and I have to say it's a whole lot easier than trying to read a google maps printout.

We had a fun ruiner in class. The instructor brought doughnut holes for everyone and begged us all to eat them so she didn't have to take them home. The fun ruiner said "I would, but I know the nutritional information."

Now, it's wonderful that she's a healthy eater, but that doesn't mean that she should judge everyone else or make them feel bad about eating a doughnut hole or two. I try (for the most part) to eat healthy, but I also don't deprive myself. It's a matter of moderation. And really, it's fine that she feels that way, but maybe keep it to yourself.

I ate an extra doughnut hole in her honor. Fun ruiner.

I tried to get a picture of one of the creepy cpr baby mannequins with its face removed, but it didn't work out, so here's a picture of how Buddy was sleeping on the couch last night.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your comment on the Ruiner and your solution.....also Buddy looks like he is trying to hide....hope he has been a good boy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...