Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Being a responsible adult is hard

It's pretty chilly today. Buddy has been shivering next to me on the couch. I'm usually against animals in clothes, but if it gets too cold this winter we may have to make an exception to the rule and get this poor guy a coat!
I was trying to be a responsible adult today and finally go to the DMV to switch over my license and car title and naively thought that I had everything I needed. Apparently, in addition to my current license and passport, I needed to have my social security card - which I didn't. So no license today.

But I could still register my car, right? Wrong. My middle initial is apparently missing from my insurance card and therefore doesn't match any of my other paperwork. Fine then. Guess I'll be heading back tomorrow. On the bright side, everyone was very nice and the lady at the counter gave me a "skip the line" pass for when I go back.


1 comment:

  1. Get him some macho warm clothes:) That's too funny with the middle initial. It's so, Homeland Security!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...