Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

How was your weekend? Mine went too quickly! Don't they all?

All was right with my Saturday morning again, because this week I was with my people! I went back to my usual group and had a great run on the trails. 


For some reason, my legs really tightened up on the drive home

Buddy tried to get into his bed by himself. He wasn't very successful.


I did my yoga by the fire and got in Buddy's face. He always manages to look away right when I take pictures.


Yoga camp was super relaxing on Saturday - seriously, there was a pillow involved. I like having yoga camp to get in everyday - it helps me actually stretch after my runs. It doesn't matter how many books/articles I read, I still can't get myself to stretch regularly.


We had crazy amounts of rain today, absolute downpours. The last clouds brought insane winds and tons of rain, and then they were suddenly gone - leaving blue sky.



We started watching Making a Murderer on Netflix today. I'm surprised we got anything done. Have you watched it yet? It's completely insane/frustrating/maddening.

What was the best part of your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. I got a lot done this weekend, and also had a chance to calm myself down after a really bad week at work. Hoping for a better week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but that profile! So handsome! I did meal prep for the first time ever this weekend. And sat by the fire with coffee and totally rocked a rest day while it was below zero out. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice timing for a rest day! I love when things work out like that :)

      Delete
  3. I want to try yoga camp. Pillows? This sounds like the answer! I'm always chronically tight and stretching is so inconsistent for me. I don't love it. Buddy is lucky to have a fire to cuddle up by. He knows how to be cozy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoga camp is fun! And it's different every day! I hate stretching.

      Buddy is the king of being cozy!

      Delete
  4. I'm surprised to see there's no snow where you are. Is it too early?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually got a tiny bit of snow today, but the weather has been crazy this year!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...