Friday, January 29, 2016

Clashing and Running

Some randomness from my day:

My car has a little spot that is just right for a container of Nuun. 


I'm not sure I could clash any more if I tried. In my defense, I don't go out looking like this.


You can't tell, but it was snowing really hard when I took this picture.


So I quite naturally changed really quickly to go for a run in the snow. It was snowing harder than I thought it was and I had snow flying in my eyes for the first half mile. It was fun though!


I can't believe that Yoga Camp is almost over! There are only two days left, and I'm very seriously considering signing up for Adriene's streaming subscription. She has tons of videos on YouTube, but there are a lot more (and longer ones) on her member site.


I haven't done any headstands in a while. I got a little in my own head after I fell out of one last year and tweaked my neck. I decided it was time to start working on them again, because I really do like doing them. After yoga camp today I managed to kick up (near a wall, but without using the wall) into a headstand. Hopefully soon I'll get back to doing them in the middle of the room.


Buddy's ready for the weekend. He's been running with Tom a lot lately, so he's even sleepier than usual. I'm sleepier than usual too, but that's mostly my own fault since I can't seem to get to bed at a reasonable hour lately.

2 comments:

  1. Yoga camp sounds like fun! Pretty snow pictures! I can't imagine trying to run in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow was a little crazy that day, but the roads were clear! Yoga camp was a lot of fun. Adriene is my favorite yoga instructor.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...