Thursday, January 7, 2016

Crazy Tights

It is so weird how my level of motivation to do anything can vary so much from day to day. I didn't want to do anything after work today. Fortunately my training plan called for a rest day, so I didn't have to try to drag myself out for a run. I did today's Yoga Camp video and pretty much called it a day. 

I bought a crazy pair of running tights - they arrived today! I keep seeing all these fun tights on blogs and instagram, and I finally got a pair of my own. 


It's just a bit of a departure from all of my black leggings/capris. They're pretty - we'll see how they do on my run tomorrow!

The house was warm according to the Buddy thermostat this afternoon.


I normally do yoga up in the office, but it's been chilly lately, so I have been rolling my mat out in front of the fire. Then the side of my body that's closer to the fireplace gets too hot. I can't win.


I made dinner on the wood stove again tonight. It got a little out of control. Somehow I ended up with a mountain of sweet potato, onion, chicken, broccoli rabe and avocado. I wasn't mad about it.


Do you have any crazy workout pants or do you stick with more subdued ones?

18 comments:

  1. Love the new tights! I don't even wanna count how many crazy workout pants I have. I think I need to institute a rule where something goes out for each new piece brought in. It's critical mass here. That's a whole mountain of goodness right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm about there with socks! Although, I'm about to have a ridiculously large walk-in closet, so where's the motivation to downsize? ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the crazy tights! You are so creative cooking on the stove. Looks like a VERY yummy meal though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tights are AWESOME! What brand are they? I love a wild pattern, but sometimes have trouble finding ones that fit quite right or come in larger sizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from Athleta! Plus they were on sale, so I couldn't say no! :)

      Delete
  4. Those tights make your legs look fast, for sure! Love how Buddy is studying the wall while you're doing such an impressive pose. These kids, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy is never impressed with my yoga skills.

      Delete
  5. I have a mix of both plan and crazy bottoms. Depends on the mood for the day!

    I have been doing Yoga Camp myself...I love Yoga with Adriene.

    And that meal looks SOOOO good!!! Any special seasonings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoga with Adriene is so great!

      Dinner just had salt, pepper and granulated garlic - and hot sauce ;)

      Delete
  6. Hey, hey, hey! I bought those same tights! That's what these legs are waiting for...to get back out on the road in style!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty fun tights! They help brighten up the gloom outside :)

      Delete
  7. I love those tights. That dinner looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any dinner that involves avocado is awesome by default :)

      Delete
  8. I'm new to your blog, but I'm digging what I see so far and am looking forward to reading through some of your older posts. I have several pairs of crazy tights that I really enjoy wearing. I just wish more of them had pockets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just got a flip belt, which so far has solved my pocket problem! :)

      Delete
  9. Crazy tights make the world a better place, at least I'm convinced that they do! I have way too many thanks to my ambassadorship with Skirt Sports!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely more fun than plain old black tights!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...