Friday, January 8, 2016

All the Colors!

I was extra bright on my run this morning!


I had an easy 3 miles on my training plan, so I put on a podcast and had a nice run. Buddy stayed at home (much to his dismay) because I wasn't in the mood to deal with him stopping every 50 feet.

Yoga Camp was awesome today. Some days the practice is exactly what my body wants, and some days I can not slow down enough to enjoy myself. Today was a good one.



I track all of my runs on Daily Mile and they sent me a 2015 recap today. It's fun to see the mileage increase leading up to Steamtown in October.


Looks like a pretty solid year of running to me!

We made a Blue Apron dinner tonight. Well, I cut things and Tom did the actual cooking. Chicken Udon Noodle Soup!


It turned out really good!

And now I'm off to bed, because I'm planning on getting up dark and early to meet up with my running people!


I hope your weekend is off to a good start!

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors on those leggings!! and that soup looks delicious!! Now I'm really hungry for soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about this soup this afternoon - I really want to make it again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...