Friday, December 6, 2013

We made it!

Well my class and I survived week one!

My grumpy little friend actually smiled a bit today and sat and ate snack with everyone. And he will respond to questions now too! It's the little things. His poor mom has been feeling terrible because he cries so much when she drops him off, but he really is doing better.

I'm still not 100%, but I am feeling a lot better than yesterday. I think some of it is just exhaustion. I haven't done the math, but I worked a lot of hours this week!

I'm trying to decide if my body will accept Chinese food for dinner because I've been looking forward to it all week. Buddy and I are laying low tonight and probably most of the weekend too. Tom gets back tomorrow night so I have to clean up the clutter created by my work all the time lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...