Saturday, December 7, 2013

Buy ALL the things!

I'm finally getting on my Christmas shopping. I'm terrible about it. I almost always wait until way too late. Even though I live near actual stores now (unlike Kodiak) I still really like online shopping.

This is partly because people go insane around the holidays and I don't want to deal with them. They forget how to drive, and generally only think about themselves (which is ironic since they're shopping for other people).

It's also way more efficient in terms of time, I can jump around from store to store online way faster than I can with real stores. Now I just have to cross my fingers that things get here in time for me to ship them off.

One day I'll start shopping earlier. Maybe.


I did manage to take advantage of Tom's absence and got a couple of presents under the tree while he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...