Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So sleepy

It was quite a morning this morning. I fell back asleep after my alarm went off and woke up a half hour later when Tom's alarm went off. Luckily I usually wake up an hour before I need to leave so I still had time for coffee.

Then my car door latch froze open. The door wouldn't latch. Tom tried several different plans of attack but it finally got late enough I gave in and drove the Jeep to work. At least I had that as an option. I got there right as my first kiddo arrived.

After I got to work Tom managed to fix my car so I got to switch it out when I came home at lunch.

All this work is making me tired - like, really tired. My boss told me I needed to change some of the plans I had for art (because of a not using any printouts policy no one told me about) and even acknowledged that she hadn't told me. Even though it really isn't a big deal, it really felt like one at the time. It was one of those I-try-SO-hard-and-nothing-I-do-is-right moments.

Which is totally ridiculous. My plan book "looks wonderful," and all other feedback I've gotten is really positive. I just need to get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got a good sleep last night. It is so hard to have a job and have a life. Maybe a power nap when you get home????

    ReplyDelete
  2. A power nap might be a good plan. Everything is so new, it takes time to get used to it. Take good care of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...