Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry day after Christmas and Happy Birthday Mom!

Well we survived the holidays. I'm super tired and plan on crashing early tonight. We had a lot of variety for Christmas: we had time to relax at home, some time with Tom's family and some time with friends on Christmas eve. We also had lots of fun things to unwrap.

I woke up at 7 on Christmas and kindly let Tom sleep until 8 when I woke him up so we could open presents. There was coffee already made so he wasn't too upset about being woken up. :)


Buddy got a snazzy new coat for Christmas. He wore it for a while yesterday after we came back inside. I think he likes it.



I only had 4 kiddos at work today so it wasn't too bad, though time seems to move slower when things are less insane. I should only have 3 or 4 tomorrow and then it's the weekend! It feels weird to have Christmas in the middle of the week.

Also, Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you're having a great day!

Mom in Ireland in 2006, coffee and doughnut in hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...