Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm going to be really strong

Today was not as easy as yesterday. And I didn't expect it to be. We had more kiddos and some rough (and never ending) drop offs. We also had a couple of the new kids, one of which cried pretty much the entire day - except when I held him (my arm is so tired). He was happy to eat snack and play with toys as long as I was right there. Baby steps. He'll get used to it.

We still managed to get everything done that we were supposed to do - including art! - so I'm counting that as a win.

We had Nature today, which was a lot of fun. Once a month a woman comes in and brings some animals with her for a little class with the kids. Today we saw a frog, a turtle, a rabbit and some finches. The kids got to touch the animals (except the birds) with one finger (so they'll be gentle). My grumpy little friend even liked it. He really liked the rabbit (or the "hop hop" as one of the girls says).

I got this giant book today to help me with my plan book adventures.


And here's Buddy when I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...