Monday, December 2, 2013

First day of class!

My alarm was set for 5:30 this morning. I did not enjoy it.

We made it through day one! There were less kids there than we were expecting so that helped a lot. My assistant Katie is awesome - she's been a floater for a while so she knows the ins and outs of the place.

We managed to do everything I had planned, and everyone napped (even the new kids)! It was a first day of class miracle!

My mom is super sweet and had flowers sent to my work for my first day with the class.



It's another bright (dark) and early day tomorrow. There's a new part-time person who will be helping out in the afternoons in a couple weeks. Then I can work normal hours and maybe see some daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...