Friday, December 13, 2013

Tomorrow's a "home day!"

I ended my week on a high note, even though I worked 10 1/2 hours today.

My super awesome borax ornaments turned out. The kids are super impressed and really want to smash it to tiny pieces, because that's what two year olds do.


We only had 6 kids, and ended up having some early pickups. I was on my own after my lunch and the kids were really focused and fun to be around. My grumpy little friend had a great day (no crying at drop off!) and was smiling when his mom came to pick him up! 

Tom and I are planning on having a movie night, which will be nice because we hardly see each other with our work schedules the way they are right now. Weekends are the best.

Also, I just ate about half of this box (thanks Dad and Barb!). Someone please stop me - only don't, they're delicious.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having some time for you. Enjoy each other. Rest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...