Friday, December 20, 2013

Busy busy

Another week just went by. I think I must have slept at some point, but it doesn't really feel like it.

I'm still working too much. I did have a couple of early days (read: normal 8 hour length days) this week, but I also had some long, crazy ones.

Starting this job around the holidays is hard, there are a lot of extra things happening in addition to all the normal things I have to do. I still need to have the kids make their "parent gifts" which are not happening in a timely fashion. I also have to bake some holiday cookies with them next week. I stayed up way too late last night finishing up a scarf I was knitting for my secret Santa gift. And I need to figure out something to get for my assistant.

"Santa" came to work today, I think he may have been one of the maintenance guys. The kids were a little freaked out, but accepted cookies from him (don't take candy from strangers!). We have three pictures of terrified children (who volunteered) sitting in his lap, it's kind of funny.

Now it's time to relax and enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...