Monday, June 1, 2015

I Should be Packing...

I haven't talked much about house things in a bit. We've been in a sort of holding pattern for a while now - under contract on the townhouse we are currently in, and on the house we are buying. Now things are finally happening, and happening quickly.

Basically, we'll be in the new house in two weeks. Guess how much packing we've done.


That's right! We haven't started!

We did pick up some boxes from someone on Craigslist over the weekend, so that's a start.

My training has continued to be all over the place. Maybe haphazard is a good training plan for me. That seems possible, right?

I was going to run on the trails today, but the rain would. not. stop. so I hit the treadmill for 5 miles this afternoon. It was a good run, one of those nice ones where you feel strong and nothing hurts.

This guy has no idea what exciting things are coming his way. In a couple of weeks he will have a yard to roam!


You know, after we pack...and move...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can only imagine how much of a hassle packing is going to be, especially after you've established yourself someplace. I'm happy for Buddy that he will have his own yard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Buddy to have a yard, he's going to have so much fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...