Monday, June 8, 2015

Priorities

We actually started packing today - for real! 

The buyers came by for one last walk through (mostly to measure things), so we were trying to at least look like we were going to be moved out sometime soon. You know, in a week. 

I was supposed to have a 5 mile run today, but packing was a higher priority. I'm trying to balance packing and running this week since I have the Walkway Half Marathon on Saturday. Someone asked me the other day why I signed up for this race when we have so many other things going on. They didn't think about the fact that I had signed up months ago and had absolutely no way of knowing when we would be moving. 

Buddy and I hung out outside while the buyers were here so he didn't jump all over them. He couldn't figure out why we were just sitting on the grass. And he didn't appreciate my pictures. 



He absolutely refused to look at me, no matter how many times I said his name.


This packing business is making moving more real. We've been talking about moving for almost a year, and now it's happening! It's both stressful and exciting :)

5 comments:

  1. Exciting times! Try and enjoy them. Buddy is feeling it. Can't wait til he goes to the new yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is totally exciting! Aren't dogs funny? Mine pull the same stunt when I try to take pics of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy can tell when you turn the camera on on your phone. I don't know how he does it, but he always turns away right when the camera goes on!

      Delete
  3. Yay for moving! And LOL at Buddy for not looking. My dog does the same thing. She doesn't even fall for the "treat" thing all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be more "yay for moving" once we actually get everything packed! :) It will be cool once we are in the new house.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...