Monday, June 29, 2015

Yard Work and a RunnerBox

One thing I will say about our yard - any work makes a big difference.

The yard right by the street was lined in pricker bushes. They suck. There were also some giant bushes and a little tree blocking the front of the house.



After a long afternoon of work, it now looks like this:


It's starting to look like an actual house! I love how much more open it is now. Some of those bushes on the right will be coming out too. And just wait until the fence is up - it's going to be so cute!


I actually managed to do some Piyo this afternoon - I know, I'm proud of me too :)

I also got my first RunnerBox in months (I stopped it for a while when I wasn't working), and had fun looking through it.


I love new snacks!


I'll let you know if there are any stand out winners in the box.

And Buddy wanted you to know that he is a lap dog, even if he doesn't really fit.


4 comments:

  1. The yard looks amazing! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think about you whenever I'm out working in the yard, you would love it!

      Delete
  2. A little bit of yard work and landscaping always makes a huge difference! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait until we get the work started on the house!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...