Wednesday, June 3, 2015

National Running Day

Happy National Running Day! Did you get a run in today?

As a side note: Friday is National Doughnut Day - I just thought you should know. ;)

I had a tempo run on the schedule for the day and I put it off for so long it almost didn't happen. I finally made it down to the treadmill for some Gilmore Girls and 7 miles. 5 were at 8:49 pace. I probably could have stuck with a faster pace, but I opted to enjoy feeling strong instead.

I spent some time relaxing with my legs up the wall after my run. Buddy wanted to stay close, but he found it pretty boring.




We stopped by Home Depot and picked up some packing paper and foam padding for dishes today. That's almost like packing.

I also packed up some clothes that I'm definitely not going to be wearing in the next two weeks. Baby steps.

And it's a good thing this guy is cute, because he's been underfoot all day.


He's going to be really confused when we finally get serious about packing.

2 comments:

  1. Buddy should be more excited about moving to his new big house! :) Glad you are making progress w/ the packing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? He has no idea what's coming! :) We need packing elves. That's a thing, right?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...