Saturday, June 6, 2015

Morning Miles and Procrastinating Packing

Sorry I'm so all over the place lately. We've been busy with work things, packing and planning - I'm still not sure how we're going to get everything done. One day I'll get back to posting more often than you care to read, and then it will be full of running updates and home improvement projects!


I woke up early this morning to meet up with two of my weekend running buddies for some extra miles. We ended up running just shy of 11 miles. It was my last run with the group for a while since my next race is a week from today and then we're moving. It's going to be about an hour long drive to meet up with them once we move, but I'm planning on making the trek for some of my longer runs during marathon training. Miles go faster with friends!

I spent some time boxing up some of my loose things in the basement and re-taping the boxes that I never bothered to unpack when we moved from Alaska. I also boxed up some books and found a bunch of bags/backpacks that will soon be full of things.

I found this picture from my derby days while I was packing things up in the basement.


I'm the one not on the ground.

See those shelves? There were (more) books on them earlier! I'm celebrating tiny victories today, it helps me feel productive.


We keep telling Buddy that he needs to pack up his toys, but he's about as good as we are about packing.




2 comments:

  1. Doesn't seem like Buddy is being very helpful at all! :) Bookshelves are more time consuming to pack up than you'd think. I'm sure it will all happen in time but it may be a little stressful in the process! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy never pulls his own weight! Luckily he's really cute! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...