Monday, February 22, 2016

Tank Top Weather

Well, ok, so it isn't actually tank top weather yet. But compared to the weather we've been having, it felt really warm! I made it about 3 miles into my 5 miler before I took off my half-zip sweatshirt and ran the rest of the way in my tank top. Pretty exciting!


Granted, once summer rolls around I will probably be whining for cooler weather.


I had a really productive morning today, rather than my usual not-productive-at-all mornings. I did some bookkeeping for work that I've been ignoring for a few days, tackled the dishes and didn't even procrastinate on the way out the door to run. It was pretty wild.

I tracked down Buddy's other bed (he has several). He's been hanging out in the empty living room because there's sun in there in the afternoon.


Only sunshine (or food) will cause Buddy to be in a room by himself.

Tom was over at our neighbor's house for a bit before dinner. I sent him this when I started contemplating snacking on pretty much everything in the kitchen:


He came home and grilled burgers, because he's the best.

2 comments:

  1. I swear dogs are heat seeking missles. Even this weather in the 30's seems so pleasant and runnable. But you're right summer heat is its own special kind of hell for running. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...