Monday, May 4, 2015

Oiselle Roga Shorts and a Lazy Sunday

It was absolutely beautiful here on Sunday. Buddy and I hung out on the deck with some iced tea and my kindle for a while. It doesn't seem like too long ago that I was wearing my jacket to go running, now I'm relaxing on the deck in a sun dress!


Buddy is psyched for spring weather.


I actually had to make him go back inside to cool off at one point, he was just laying there, panting like crazy. He won't drink any water I bring outside for him, so he gets sent inside for his own good.


I had an easy 5 miles on the plan for the day, so I decided to test out my new shorts. The shorts are really lightweight and super comfortable, I really like them! That being said, there was Body Glide involved to prevent chafing. It's not the short's fault though, the problem seems to be my thighs.

It may have motivated me to do some strength training to tone some areas that constant running doesn't tone. Of course, I've made such declarations before and have yet to stick to any strength training program, so there's that.

Why is strength training so boring?

4 comments:

  1. Strength training IS so boring, ugh. Good luck sticking to it! I think it's soooo good to do but hard to stick with! Glad you found shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good, and even a little bit seems to make a difference, so hopefully I can stick with it for more than a week this time! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your dog. Seriously, I think he's my favorite part of your blog. (not really, but I do love him!) Enjoy your new shorts! I haven't gotten to the point where I am comfortable in shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure Buddy is the most popular part of the blog with a lot of people! :) I can't blame you, he is pretty cute!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...