Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Barn Party

There's not much happening at our house today.

We were up a tad late at our friend's party last night. Buddy too. Plus, the three of us slept in the Scamp, so we didn't get the best night's sleep.


(I don't have a current picture of the Scamp, this is from our road trip...somewhere in Canada last year)

It was a lot of fun though, good food, beer, fire and a rather dangerous game called Stump, which I did not play. Buddy and I were just spectators.

It was just a little fire ;)



Stump is a terrifying game that involves flipping a hammer in the air, catching it and hitting other people's nails into a stump. They also had a fire burning in the stump, because fire.

This is when they decided to use the leaf blower to stoke the stump fire.


Buddy was all dressed up with his new vest, a coat and a light. He is pretty tired from the late night.


Party animal.


And, just like at home, Buddy waited by the door of the Scamp for Tom to come back. 


He's just a little obsessed.

8 comments:

  1. So cute the way Buddy dotes on Tom. I'm surprised he doesn't resent YOU. (Buddy not Tom LOL). The party looks fun! I LOVE sitting by a fire outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitely get some dirty looks from Buddy when Tom isn't around! :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute vest Buddy has. Hey, I have a question for ya. A few weeks back you mentioned how you loved pro-compressions tights. Silly question but are they actually full "compression" tights? I would assume that all their products are compression but it doesn't actually say in the description. Also, which ones did you get? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I can't find anywhere if they're full compression tights or not. They are form-fitting, but not suffocating - seriously the most comfortable leggings I own! I'm between sizes (6 and 8) on their size chart, I got size 6 and they fit perfectly. So far I have black and pink :)

      Delete
    2. I just emailed Pro Compression and they got right back to me! These leggings are not compression, but they have compression tights in the works that should be available in early December! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you SO much. I actually felt silly asking that because of course with the name PRO compression, I thought they would be..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! That logic makes sense to me too :)

      Delete
  4. This party planner is great, she was always ready to assist/answer any concerns (even returning my late night texts), she had my timeline mapped down to the very last detail (even set-up/clean-up times) She navigated my rehearsal dinner down to my guests on wedding day, everyone thought she was a "DOLL"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...