Monday, November 10, 2014

A delicious problem

Happy Monday!

I actually did things today!

My laundry hamper smelled like campfire from the party this weekend, so some laundry was in order.

I multi-tasked and started it when I hit the basement for my run. And then I forgot all about it. It's still down there - but at least it made it to the dryer!

Knocked out 5 miles on the treadmill and another episode of Gilmore Girls. I don't care how many times I have seen every episode - I love that show!

I spent some time whining about going to the dentist and then had to wait over an hour (and an hour past my appointment time) before they called me back. On the bright side, the dentist complimented my teeth and said I obviously floss regularly.


I win! Also, I don't have to go back for 6 months, so that feels like winning too.

I stopped at the store on the way home to buy things for dinner. Naturally that also meant buying ALL the seasonal flavors of ice cream that caught my eye. I have a problem.


A delicious, delicious problem.

And I worked myself up to making a big scary possibly life changing phone call, and had to leave a voice mail. Boo.

Buddy has been practicing his sad face. Pathetic, no?


Unrelated, but has anyone tried PiYo? It looks interesting, I might have to check it out.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried piyo but kind of want to ... If you do let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be sharing what your possible life changing call was about?

    I'm not a huge ice cream fan but I do like peppermint stick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will - it's job related :)

      You don't like ice cream? I don't know how to handle that information. More for me, I guess! :)

      Delete
  3. Egg nog ice cream is sooooooo amazing! I can't have dairy anymore (migraines...I know - life sucks) but I remember the days of egg nog ice cream fondly :) .....ok now I'm just sad :( I miss ice cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me sad! I'll have an extra scoop for you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...