Sunday, August 24, 2014

The search continues

I don't have the best track record when it comes to making curry - it hasn't always turned out. But last night I made red curry, and it turned out really well!

I used this recipe: Red Thai Curry Sauce


I put broccoli, spinach and chicken in it and served it over rice (that I forgot to cook until almost everything else was done cooking, awesome).

There were no leftovers.

We went and looked at a couple of houses this morning. I completely failed to take any pictures. The first one was in pretty bad shape and kind of felt like we were on an historical house tour, kind of creepy.

The second one was in a really pretty neighborhood (tons of trees) and had a really cute living room/kitchen area, but the rest of the house was a little odd. One of the bedrooms had a window/cut out on one of the walls that went through to the stairs. The only room that was big enough to be a master bedroom was the finished basement, which had a really low ceiling. The current owners also seemed to let their kids draw pretty much anywhere, walls and stair railing included.

So, the search continues.

My "long" run this week was only 5 miles, I did it on the treadmill while watching some True Blood.

Buddy is ridiculous.


The weekend always goes too fast, but on the bright side, I only have to work 4 days this week. I took Friday off so we can have a long weekend at Tom's family's lake house. Yes, please. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a long weekend to look forward to! Bummer about the house though. :( In some areas it's so hard to find something affordable & decent. Hopefully the right one will pop up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. House hunting is definitely frustrating sometimes, I feel like we've seen everything!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...