Saturday, August 9, 2014

Not a bad morning's work

I woke up before my alarm this morning for some reason.

I decided to combine my group run with my long run this week. Technically, Saturday is a rest day on my training plan, and I usually run 6.5+ miles with the group and then do my long run on Sunday.

So I met up with the group and did 6.57 miles in 1:01:47. We started off at a reasonably slow pace this morning, but were joined by a woman who ran Boston in 3:18 at the halfway point. We were going much faster after that. When I got home, I ran another 6.6 miles on the treadmill in 1:09:28. 

Not a bad morning's work.

Buddy has been sleeping on my shoes lately.




I think he's trying to tell me that I have too many shoes in the living room.

My made a pretty lazy circus bulletin board at work the other day.


One of the other teachers made a crack about having a flaming ring, so, of course, I had to make one.


I probably should have made it bigger, but there were some structural issues since it's made of paper and pipe cleaners.

The main reason I wanted to move my long run this week is that we are going to look at some houses tomorrow. Hopefully we see something cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...