Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A (not) easy run, sunscreen, and marshmallows

Today's run was not one of those ones where I feel awesome and want to keep running forever. I wanted to stop at a half mile, and at miles 1, 2, and 3. But I chugged right along and got an annoying text from work that made me finish up fast and strong. Whatever works.

5 easy miles in 50:07. I'll take it.

It wasn't so much the running that was the problem as it was the pain in my neck/shoulder. It's back. Again. I think I may need to look into getting a massage or going to a chiropractor or something. It seems to keep happening and it really makes it difficult to run - it makes it hard to take a deep breath! I don't need that.

Buddy was tired from all the sleeping next to the treadmill while I ran.


A while ago I posted about my favorite sunscreen - I realized the kind I have is only at Sephora and it was out of stock forever. I just got an email that it is back in stock! You can find it HERE.

I recently learned that having a phone that actually works makes me use a TON more data than I had been using before. Weird, right? I think a phone plan change is in the works.

I failed to take a picture, but dinner was cedar plank salmon (Alaskan salmon, none of that sketchy east coast stuff) and cous cous with onions, zucchini and beets. I will very shortly be partaking in some ice cream.

Oh, speaking of sweet things, I forgot to tell you about these:


I turned them in to rice crispie treats. They're good, but they're not really very chocolatey or minty, which is odd. I think the marshmallows would be good in hot chocolate. You know, when it's not summer anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your shoulder feels better. I don't like marshmallows but i've been seeing the. Flavored ones lately and I want to try the Key lime ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for new flavors of just about everything :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...