Friday, August 22, 2014

Glitter everywhere!

I have been meaning to get my bulletin board changed for the new class. Most of the other classes have theirs up, so I was kind of behind.

We only had 6 kiddos for the day, so I alternated between crafting and breaking up fights. 

There was a lot of glitter involved.


A lot of glitter.


But seriously, look how cute this turned out.


Their names are in glitter too, which was not the simplest solution I could have come up with. I don't know how your glue-writing is, but mine could use some work.

We are having a nice, relaxing evening at home watching football. I'm so excited it's the weekend!

This cracks me up.


I also like this shirt


I hope you're having a good Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! There are definitely some fun parts of my job, and some not so fun parts.

      Delete
  2. Becky that video is so funny, I'm stealing it! Love the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...