Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Some circus art, a hot run, and a spoiled dog

I'm just going to erase nap time from my memory for the rest of the week. I have a kiddo that will not be quiet/calm/still at all and has been keeping pretty much everyone up lately. Her family recently moved, so her last day is Friday. I can make it to Friday.

Here are a couple of our circus crafts from the week.



I actually ran outside after work today. Tom was doing some home improvement stuff and the power to the treadmill was off, so I braved the heat. It wasn't as hot out as I thought it was going to be, which was nice.

3 easy miles around the neighborhood, ignoring the pinched nerve I woke up with this morning.

I was feeling pretty runner-y when I got home.


There are worse places to come home to.


Buddy has such a hard life. He hung out with me on the back deck while I cooled off after my run. The hardship.


We wanted something easy for dinner, so I made BLTs and we inhaled some of our favorite avocado salsa along with our sandwiches.

I'm hoping to get to bed early, my assistant is on vacation until the middle of next week, which basically means I have to work all. day. long.  I'm not super happy about the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...