Thursday, August 21, 2014

Don't mind if we do

Art today was "popcorn" - they turned out pretty cute, so I naturally didn't take a picture of any of them when they were finished.


Today was one of my kiddo's last day before they change classrooms in September. They brought presents.

I like presents.


A while ago, I bought a Groupon for Keenan House. We went for dinner tonight and got beer flights, mussels and sliders for half price. Don't mind if we do.


Also, I bought these at the store today.


I am a sucker for limited edition flavors of pretty much anything. And these are actually really good too.

Somewhere between work and dinner I hit the treadmill for 4 easy miles and an episode of The Walking Dead. I'm finally caught up and now I have to wait until October to see what happens. I hate watching shows that are still on the air - I'm not a fan of waiting for new episodes!

2 comments:

  1. I like fall everything. The decor, the weather, and of course the FLAVORS. I hope McD's will have their pumpkin lattes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think there are too many pumpkin flavored things in the fall, but it is pretty much my favorite season :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...