Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pretty new shoes

I was kicked in the sternum by a child today. It was kind of a long day, and I'm still pretty irritated/frustrated by some things that are going on, but hey - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, right?

I came home to the welcome sight of a box from Zappos! I "accidentally" ordered some new running shoes the other day.

Hello my pretties!



I pretty much instantly changed into my running gear and went to run off some stress down in the basement.

It was supposed to be 3 easy miles, but I took it a little faster than I would normally do an easy run. Oh well. Running is the best therapy.

Now I'm relaxing with a beer, and Tom is grilling some burgers. We're planning on picking out some houses to go check out soon, which is pretty exciting! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh pretty! I love how motivating new shoes is. I don't care if that's shallow! :) Yay for looking at houses! Hope you find a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New running gear is some of my favorite motivation! :) We're going to check some houses out on Sunday, it's fun to check different places out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...