Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to life

I'm back in the land of the living today.

I wasn't quite sure if I was going to make it through the work day when I got to work this morning. I couldn't even stomach my coffee! It makes me sad how much coffee I wasted today.

On the bright side, I did survive the day and have even eaten some real (not just applesauce and juice) food. Apparently, a bunch of people at work were sick over the weekend with the same thing - thanks germy little kiddos!

Buddy and I went for a short stroll after work. He was on high alert looking for Tom's car so he was jumping at every little sound.



Tonight I'm catching up on the laundry that I didn't do this weekend and hopefully getting to bed on time. Lofty goals, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...