Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Needs More Stickers

I had a really good run today!


I feel like I haven't said that in a while, but there it is. Maybe it's the cooler weather, and maybe it's the fact that I ran with music for the first time in a long time, but it was great!

I was less excited by my pace, but I had to remind myself that I haven't been very consistent with my running for the last month. My pace will come back, I just need to get back into a routine. I hear patience is a virtue or something.

Speaking of routine, I got my new training log today! I'm all set for New Years now.


It needs more stickers.

I'm getting geared up to get into training mode again. There are a couple of different training plans I've been checking out. The mileage for a half seems like nothing after training for Steamtown!

I really liked this Vega recovery supplement this summer, and I also grabbed a little pre-workout energizer to try out.


Our Blue Apron didn't get here today. The delivery guy allegedly couldn't find our house, despite the fact that they've delivered here before. I'm hoping it's a new driver. They have claimed to not be able to find the house before, but it's hard to believe since we live in a world with GPS and smart phones.

Fortunately, the ice packs that Blue Apron uses stay frozen a suspiciously long time, so everything should be fine if we get it tomorrow.

This is the depressed dog I get to hang out with when Tom leaves the house.


Buddy is just a little obsessed with Tom.

Do you have a go-to source for training plans?

Do you use any supplements or protein powders?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...