Saturday, December 19, 2015

Jingle All the Way

I saw snow this morning! It didn't stick around or anything, but it was a nice festive start to my day.

My running group (Rivertown Runners) likes to run with jingle bells the weekend before Christmas, so we were a noisy bunch on the trails today.


We had a pretty good turnout, and it was actually cold out!


I swiped this photo from the facebook page - photo credit to Joe Golden. You can see my black headband 4 in from the left.

For some reason, the run felt tougher than usual, but having people to run with always makes things go more quickly than running alone.

In house news, there hasn't been a lot going on that I can really show you pictures of. Rough electrical and plumbing just don't scream photo op.

Our shower base and tub are in now, one of these days we'll take that window out!


That right there is a 6 foot tub. It's going to be awesome to have a tub that you can actually soak in. I hate tubs where you have to choose whether you want your legs or your torso in the water.


Buddy's very excited.


Our weekend project (well, one of them) is to re-watch the Star Wars movies so we can go see the new movie on Monday or Tuesday while kids are still in school.

Have you seen the new Star Wars yet? Are you going to?

What's the last movie you saw in the theater? We pretty much never go. The last movie we saw in the theater was The Martian, but before that it was the third Hunger Games movie - we average about one per year.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I rewatched Episodes 4,5 & 6 before seeing Force Awakens. And I got my kid all caught up too--she's too young even for Episodes 1,2,3.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good refresher to watch all the old movies. Well, we skipped episode 1 because Tom hates it, but we got through 2-6 before we saw Force Awakens. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...