Friday, November 20, 2015

Running, Yoga, and Buddy in a Hat

Nothing terribly exciting around these parts lately. This week has flown by and I feel like all I've done is teach classes, do dishes, run and decide what to have for dinner.

That's pretty much life, right? Deciding what to eat for dinner every. single. day. Mom, I'm sorry for all the times you asked what we wanted for dinner and we didn't help at all.

I completed my 30 days of yoga challenge. I actually did every day and didn't skip any!

And - get this - I'm still doing yoga. I have seen noticeable improvements in my strength and flexibility, and while I'm still a long ways off from being a super bendy yogi, I'm way better than a month ago.

Please enjoy this random photo dump from the week:

I've been researching showers and bath tubs for the new bathrooms. It's not a kind of shopping I find fun.


The obligatory weekly trip to the laundromat.


My computer did this again. It happens so often now that I don't even freak out anymore. As long as it turns back on - we're good.


Buddy hates when I get in his face to take a picture.


A little post-run Nuun and my new Moov. I ran a cadence workout on Wednesday with the Moov; it was interesting. The focus was on shorter, quicker steps, and since it can tell your range of motion (you wear it on your ankle when running) it yells at informs you when you are striding out too much. The shorter steps feel odd, and a little bit like I'm shuffling, but it is allegedly a more efficient way to run once you're used to it. We'll see.


I never knew how much work wood stoves were to get them burning efficiently. I'm not good at it yet.


Wild Sockeye salmon was $7.99/lb instead of $14.99/lb the other day. I couldn't pass that up! Tom made a fancy salmon - the picture doesn't really show how pretty it was.


Just harassing the dog. As usual.


The longer I was in the store the other day, the less healthy my choices became. This was a little odd, but also pretty addicting. Luckily it's a small bag.


Buddy and I went for a run this afternoon, and then I harassed him with my Nuun hat.


I can't help myself.


How was your week? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Yum to the salmon!

    My dog would never pose like that for a picture. She's so camera shy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hates the camera - that picture was the result of me holding a treat above my head :)

      Delete
  2. OMG Buddy is so cute! And doing his best to tolerate your antics! That salmon is gorgeous. We're lowkey here this weekend. Needed after last weekend's Vegas extravaganza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy will put up with a lot for food! I would definitely need a relaxing weekend after all your Vegas adventures

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...