Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Running Happier and Cute Christmas Cards

As much as my watch not working is a pain in the butt, it has given me a chance to worry less about my pace, and focus on enjoying myself. The cooler fall weather (and not having a race to train for) has really helped me like running again. I didn't realize how much marathon training was burning me out on running until it was over.


Lately I have either been running with Buddy, or listening to an audiobook while I run. Buddy can only do about 3 miles, so he has to stay home whenever I'm going longer than that. Apparently he was very upset that I went running without him today. Tom told me that he cried at the door for about 20 minutes after I left. I guess he's been enjoying our runs!

I chased him around the yard for a bit after I got home, so I think he forgave me. Plus he got some couch time with Tom this afternoon.


I have the cutest Christmas cards (already) this year! My friend/college roommate Kate makes some of the cutest artwork ever, and when I saw these - I had to have them. How cute is that goat?


I also got gift tags with the same adorable prints.


Kate has everything from cards and notebooks to coloring books and buttons. Check out her Etsy Shop: HERE!

My watch is getting ready to go on a trip to the repair shop. It's either going to get fixed or replaced.


Hopefully it comes home soon!

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are so cute!! I'm checking out her shop now. Buddy never ceases to crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't her shop adorable? Buddy is a nut - he makes me laugh pretty much every day.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...