Thursday, April 16, 2015

Never-ending Colds

I've been laying low the last couple of days. I keep joking that there's just a line of different colds waiting in my body, and each time I start to get better from one, the next steps up to take its turn. The current variation is in my sinuses and chest. It's really fun.

Yesterday afternoon I had some speed work on the agenda, but instead I spent the afternoon on the couch with this guy:


 He loves when people don't feel well, that means he gets to cuddle on the couch.


This afternoon, I made my way to the basement to try to get a run in. I realized pretty quickly that speed work was still not an option, but I managed 4 miles without dissolving into an endless coughing fit, so I'm counting it as a win.

The weather has been much nicer lately, so Buddy and I have been spending some quality time hanging out on the back deck.


Tom and I started watching The Blacklist a few weeks ago. Have you seen it? We flew through the first season and are almost caught up to the newest episodes.

What are you watching lately?

3 comments:

  1. They're all positively angelic when they're asleep! :)

    Haven't seen The Blacklist and I'm totally in need of something to fill in the Walking Dead and Better Call Saul void. Netflix says it's a 4.8 star match for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still haven't watched the last two episodes of Walking Dead - the end of the season always gets crazy though, so I'm looking forward to the mayhem.

      Delete
  2. Aww, love the precious Buddy pictures. I have not watched the Blacklist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...