Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Well Then...

Our water stopped working this morning. Luckily, we already had coffee made, so it wasn't as dramatic as it could have been. 

Buddy was unconcerned. 


Good thing it happened before I went out for a run - things could have been a lot sweatier.

Fortunately, we were able to get some guys out to check out the well this afternoon. They pulled some really, REALLY, rusty pipes out of the well (no danger of anemia in this house!).


I don't know what all is getting fixed and/or replaced, but they're still working away. Fingers crossed that we have running water again soon!

In less dramatic news, my PRO Compression grab bag came today, and I am really excited about the colors I got! I can't wait to take them for a run - you know, when I know I can take a shower afterwards. 


We'll see how the well progresses, it may end up being an unplanned rest day for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the "thought" of testing my disaster preparedness, but I don't get farther than the thought. Forgoing showers is just Ewww. I'm the first to go in the zombie apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping we never have to test our disaster preparedness! I would probably be close behind you in the zombie apocalypse :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...