Friday, July 24, 2015

Running Negotiations

It was almost cold this morning. Buddy was curled up in a little ball, so Tom gave him his blanket.


My run today was full of negotiations. First it took me absolutely forever to actually get changed and get out the door, and then there was a whole lot of lying to myself.

Ok, you can take a break at the two mile mark.

Just kidding, keep going.

Ok at the turn around point you can stop for a minute.

But then you would have to start going again up a hill. Just keep running.

At the top of this hill you can take a break.

Are you kidding me? It's downhill now, you don't need a break! 

Long story short, I ran the whole 7 hilly miles without stopping (and it was hot out!). Ok I stopped for a split second so I could jump into a ditch rather than get hit by a car, but that doesn't really count.

In case you're in need of some compression sleeves, PRO Compression has a deal going on right now. 3 pairs for $33 using the code CSGB - plus free shipping! Check it out HERE. (I gain nothing by you clicking this link, I just like sales).



Mine are already on their way :)

We're having Chinese takeout for dinner and I'm more than a little excited. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but running makes me hungry.


Tom is running a Warrior Dash race tomorrow - I'll try to get some fun pictures again!

4 comments:

  1. Chinese food is the best! And your dog? I die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job getting it done :) I bought that ProCompression grab-bag deal the last time they ran it. Amazing sale! I just don't need any more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Sometimes I need to lie to myself to get those miles in!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...