Thursday, October 1, 2015

Excuses and It's My Birthday!

So, I have a nice little post in the works about my marathon training must haves that I started on Tuesday. Then my computer decided to give me a heart attack and I walked into the living room to see the Blue Screen of Death.

I spent the rest of the night backing up my hard drive.


And then I was completely exhausted on Wednesday and I just couldn't drag myself to the computer.

AND today is my birthday! So, rather than finish my post or write anything new and exciting for you, I'm going to sit here in my post-Chinese food coma and relax for the evening.

Please enjoy this photo of Buddy looking cute in lieu of quality content.


4 comments:

  1. I just noticed Buddy is in a dog bed ON another dog bed. LOL!!! Like the prince and the pea! :D Silly dog. Seriously I want to get our pup one of those though. So cool!

    Happy birthday!!!! Chinese food sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yes, Buddy is definitely a spoiled pup! Mostly we have nowhere else to put his old bed right now, and he's not complaining. ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reminding me - I need to back up my hard drive too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider it a public service announcement :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...